- M. Zorgui, Z. Rezki and M.-S. Alouini, “On achievable Rates of Interference and Cognitive Channels with a Relay”, accepted in International Symposium on Personal, Indoor, and Mobile Radio Communications 2015 (PIMRC’2015).
- M. Zorgui, Z. Rezki, B. Alomair, E.A. Jorswieck and M.-S. Alouini, “Secret-Key Agreement over Spatially Correlated Multiple-Antenna Channels in the Low-SNR Regime”, accepted in IEEE Conference in Communications and Network Security 2015 (CNS’2015).
- M. Zorgui, Z. Rezki, B. Alomair, and M.-S. Alouini, “On the diversity multiplexing tradeoff of secret-key agreement over multiple-antenna channels”, accepted in 52nd Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing 2014 (Allerton’2014).
- M. Zorgui, Z.Rezki, B. Alomair, and M.-S. Alouini, “The Diversity-Multiplexing Tradeoff of Secret-key Agreement over Multiple-Antenna Channels’’, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, positive review (minor revision).
- M. Zorgui, Z. Rezki, B. Alomair, and M.-S. Alouini, “Secret-key Agreement over Spatially Correlated Fast-Fading Multiple-Antenna Channels with Public Discussion’’, accepted in IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory 2015 (ISIT’2015).
- M. Zorgui, Z. Rezki, B. Alomair, E.A. Jorswieck and M.-S. Alouini, ‘’On the Ergodic Secret-Key Capacity of Spatially-Correlated Fast-Fading Multiple-Antenna Channels with Public Discussion’’, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing.
- Z. Rezki, M. Zorgui, B. Alomair, and M.-S. Alouini, ‘‘Secret Key Generation: Fundamental Limits and Practical Challenges’’, submitted to IEEE Communications Magazine: Wireless Physical layer security
Complete list of publications is available though DBPL.
M.S. in Electrical Engineering,
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Thuwal, Saudi
Arabia (September 2013 - Present).
diploma, Ecole Polytechnique de Tunisie (EPT), Tunis, Tunisia (Jun. 2010 - Aug.